BMW Z4 296 Wheel Class Action Settlement
- If you owned or leased a 2009 to 2012 BMW Z4, and you have 296 style wheels on it, you may be entitled to a cash settlement
- You must have repaired or replaced the wheel because of a crack due to loss of air pressure
- The crack must have occurred while the vehicle was still under the original 4 years or 50,000 mile warranty
In a recent class action lawsuit, it was alleged that the BMW company manufactured a defective wheel on their 2009 to 20012 year Z4 models equipped with 296 style wheels. These wheels would crack during conditions they should have withheld.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
If you file a valid claim, you will be compensated for any out of pocket costs you incurred as a result of this defect. You must provide receipts that show the work you had done and how much the cost was. There is a maximum $800 total reimbursement repayment. If you presently have one of these vehicles, and it’s in the warranty period, BMW will make repairs free of charge as there is no sign of abuse or misuse.
These repairs and reimbursement will only be made if the
settlement is approved. The fairness hearing will be held at the end of October 2019. At that date, a judge will determine if the settlement is appropriate. If approved, reimbursement checks will be sent out within 30 days. There is nothing that you need to pay to be a part of this settlement. All legal fees are covered for you, and will be paid out of the amount of the total settlement. Legal council will be paid first, and any remaining funds will be distributed among the class claimants.
You can contact the claims administrator for the BMW Z4 lawsuit at:
- Claims Administrator, c/o Gilardi & Co., LLC, P.O. Box 8060, San Rafael, CA 94912
- Elliot Conn, Nancy Barron, Kemnitzer Barron & Krieg, 445 Bush Street, 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108