Your Retirement Benefits MetLife
- Access a MetLife employee retirement benefits account online with a username and password
- The Your Retirement Benefits MetLife service is powered by Aon
- Those who are new to the Metlife Retiree Service Center will need to confirm their identity before access is granted
To confirm ones identity the MetLife employee will have to provide the last 4 digits of their social along with their date of birth. Any questions about the Your Retirement Benefits service from MetLife can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-677-5678 between the time of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Friday or for those living outside the US or Canada please call 1-847-883-1080. Your Retirement Benefits MetLife is free to use and will never charge their employees a service fee (but an email address is required upon initial sign up).
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- New York City based insurance, annuities, and employee benefit company
- Founded in 1868 and is considered a holding company for the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- Employs more than 60,000 people across the globe
The MetLife corporate office is based at 1200 Park Avenue New York, NY 10166 and can be reached by phone by calling 212-578-9500. The firm operates in United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol MET. Major competition to MetLife comes in the form of American International Group, Inc. (aka AIG) and Prudential Insurance.