- Walmart To Go Delivery is a service that lets you do your grocery shopping online, then have your order delivered or pick it up at your closest Walmart
- Place your order by 10 a.m., and you can get curbside store pickup or delivery the very same day
- Prices online will be the same as you’d find in your local store
Walmart is the go-to grocery store for many families thanks to their rock-bottom prices and great selection, and they’re about to get even better. They’ve launched a service called “Walmart To Go Delivery Services” that lets customers place a grocery order online, then pick that order up at their closest
Walmart or even have it delivered right to their door. Right now, this service is available in Huntsville, Ala., Bentonville, Ark., San Jose, Calif., Phoenix, Ariz. and Denver., Colo.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Once you finish your grocery shopping online, you’ll be asked to choose a pickup window. At the store, your items will be bagged up, with cold items being kept refrigerated. Once you arrive, you’ll pull in to a designated area or check in at a special kiosk. The store employees then bring your groceries out, bagged and ready to go! A grocery shopping trip that may have taken you hours before will now only take minutes. Your order must be placed by 10 a.m. to pick it up by 4 p.m., or by 2 a.m. to pick it up at 8 a.m.
- It’s also possible to place your order for pickup days or even weeks in advance
- If this service isn’t available in your area yet, you can sign up to be notified as soon as it is
To contact Walmart grocery customer service:
- Call 1-800-924-9206
- Fill out the online contact form
- Write to Walmart Grocery Customer Care, 850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066
What happens if you miss your Walmart pick up time?
What if I miss my pickup window? If you do not pick up your order during your selected pickup window, we will contact you to reschedule your pickup or cancel your order. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee for missed orders.
How do I contact Walmart Customer service by phone?
(800) 966-6546Support is available 7:00 am to 11:00 pm central / 5:00 am to 9:00 pm pacific. To speak with a representative call us at (800) 966-6546.
How do I return a pickup item from Walmart?
Return OptionsDownload the Walmart App.Click Services tab.Scan your receipt, use Walmart Pay, or select Start a Return.Start a return.Open the Walmart App.Select the item you want to return.Follow the on-screen prompts.Find the Service Desk in store.More items...Free Returns | Walmart.comhttps://www.walmart.com › free-returns
How long do they hold pick up items at Walmart?
7 daysWe will hold your order for 7 days from when your order is ready for pickup.