Tell Pizza Hut Survey Prize
- Customers who have dined at a Pizza Hut restaurant can use the “Tell Pizza Hut” web site to take a survey related to their experience and be entered to win $1,000
- A new lucky $1,000 winner is chosen every single day from all eligible Pizza Hut survey takers the day before (this contest is open to other countries with Pizza Hut locations like Canada, Denmark, and the UK)
- In the US, any contest winner will have to pay taxes on their prize, meaning the winner of this sweeps will need to set aside about $400 for taxes (the highest US tax bracket)
To get started taking the Pizza Hut guest survey, customers will enter the survey invitation code that’s printed at the bottom of their Pizza Hut receipt. If the customer doesn’t have their Pizza Hut receipt or theirs doesn’t have a code, they can start the survey by entering the 4 or 6 digit Pizza Hut store number.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Tell Pizza Hut Survey Prize Comments
- Will take less than 5 minutes to complete
- Survey feedback will be used to increase the quality of the pie at Pizza Hut
- The customers information (i.e. name) will never be shared with Pizza Hut employees
The Pizza Hut survey sweepstakes is conducted by Empathica, who has their headquarters at 310 East 4500 South, Suite 450, Salt Lake City, UT 84107. Customers can take the Pizza Hut guest survey as many times as they visit, but can only enter to win the $1,000 prize one time every 30 days.
- Today, Pizza Hut has over 13,000 store locations across the world, and more than 14,000 Pizza Hut employees
- In recent years, began opening more upscale “Pizza Hut Italian Bistro” locations that serve higher quality dishes like penne pasta, toasted sandwiches, and chicken pomodoro
- Any questions for Pizza Hut can be directed to 1-877-440-9091