Prepaid Citi GM
- Access & Manage a GM pay card account online
- Customers will have to have their username on hand
- New users to the service will have to go through a tiresome but required registration process
The Prepaid Citi GM card service will allow the customer to view recent transactions, check a current balance, print an account statements, and a variety of other account related activities. The Prepaid Cit GM card service will never charge the customer a fee and the card is issued by Citigroup Inc.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Registering a Citi GM Card?
- Customers will want to have the card on hand
- They will have to provide the 16 digit number which is the number on the front of the GM Pay card
- Customers will also be asked to provide the 3 digit security code which can be located on the back of the card
- The Citi GM Card is associated with General Motors, Chevy, Buick, and Cadillac autos
General Motors is a Detroit, Michigan based car maker with around 400 facilities around the globe. GM was founded on September 16, 1908 as General Motors Corporation and was based in Flint, Michigan at the time. GM can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol GM and the firms corporate address is listed as 300 Renaissance Center Detroit, MI 48265 (dial 313-556-5000 to contact the GM corporate office via phone).
Popular autos produced by GM include:
- Chevrolet Spark (standard run of the mill compact car)
- Cadillac XTS Sedan
- Cadillac ELR
- Chevrolet Corvette (high-end sports car popular with middle age men who are having a life mid-life crisis)
- Chevrolet SS Sedan
Those who are loyal GM customers should consider the BuyPower