PNC Personal Loan
- Apply for a Personal Unsecured Installment Loan with PNC Bank
- Personal Unsecured Installment Loan provides the customer with money without having to borrow against the equity of a home
- The application will take between 10 to 15 minutes to complete
What is needed to apply for a PNC Personal Loan?
- Applicant’s/borrowers full legal name, social security number and date of birth
- US photo id which can be a driver’s license, state-issued ID or US passport
- Provide the
- Previous address, if at current address less than two years
- Applicant’s annual income along with other sources of income (i.e. Veterans Affairs disability payments)
The PNC Personal Loan offer does allow co-applicant’s and PNC will never charge a bothersome prepayment penalty. PNC Personal loans can be applied for in person at any PNC Bank of by calling 1-888-370-7344 between the hours of 7am to 10pm ET Monday thru Friday and 8am – 5pm ET Saturday and Sunday.
Where can PNC Personal Loan rates be checked?
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc is a Pittsburgh based financial service firm and was founded in 1845. PNC is considered the 6th largest bank in the United States (in terms of deposits) and has more than 2,600 branches. PNC employs more than 50,000 people and the PNC corporate office is headquartered at One PNC Plaza 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA, 15222-2707.