My Home Depot Project
- To sign in to My Home Depot Project, builders just need to enter the phone number they used when they first signed up for service
- The My Home Depot Project service is for customers who are using Home Depot for their home’s roofing, siding, gutters, insulation, or window replacement projects
- Home Depot Project connects homeowners that need repairs or construction done on their home to the best licensed and insured contractors in their area
When customers use Home Depot for a project, the person actually doing the work will be an authorized Home Depot Service Providers, employees of contracting companies who are all background checked, and who are all insured and trained to high standards. Customers using
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
My Home Depot Project Comments
- Home Depot Project offers referral coupons for people to give to friends and family where a Home Depot contractor will come to their home, take measurement, and price out and explain a potential project free of charge
- Once a project is done, the contractor will give the homeowner a certificate of completion, and the homeowner will be asked to sign it to assure that all work was completed to satisfaction
- Free to use
What kind of warranties come with work done by Home Depot Project?
Home Depot Project services come with two warranties: the manufacturers warranty, which covers defects in the actual materials and workmanship, plus the Home Depot Craftsmanship warranty, which is actually from Home Depot and covers the entire installation process from start to finish, plus all of the materials that were used to actually do the installation (so customers have assurance that the job was done right).
To contact Home Depot customer services:
- Call 1-800–HomeDepot
- 2690 Cumberland Parkway SE Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30339