My Chart SSMHC
- “My Chart” from SSM Health lets healthcare patients communicate with their doctor, pay their bill, request an appointment to see a doctor, access test results, request a prescription refill and more
- New users who do not have a SSM My Chart account will need to sign up for one by using their name, date of birth, and MyChart Activation Code
- To use the My Chart SSM system, patients will need an Internet connected computer, plus an up to date browser. For patients who want to use My Chart on their phones, an app is available for Apple and Android devices
My Chart is an online portal for patients of the SSM Healthcare system to directly connect with their physicians and to handle a number of tasks quickly and conveniently online. Patients who wish to enroll in My Chart will have to get an activation code from their doctor’s office during a SSM system visit. Through the My Chart system, parents or guardians can access the records of their children.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Who is operates My Chart SSMHC?
SSM Health is a Catholic, non-profit healthcare system that covers 1,300 doctors and 30,000 other employees in four states: Missouri, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, and Illinois. Today, the system is managed by both both lay and religious professionals to help ensure the maximum level of professional quality care.
- In the cities served by SSM, the company is usually the largest employer
- Has roots that date back to 1872 when four sisters came to the United States from Germany
- Directly owns 18 hospitals, and has close affiliations with over 40 more rural hospitals, and owns two nursing homes
- Based in St. Louis, Missouri and sponsored by the Franciscan Sisters of Mary, it is the largest Catholic hospital systems in the United States
The founder of SSMHC is considered to be the legendary Mother Mary Odilia Berger when she started providing nursing care to people in their own homes. Any questions about the SSM Health My Chart System can be directed to