- Sign up to get a free book about Mesothelioma
- The book is entitled 100 Questions & Answers About Mesothelioma and is designed to inform people about treatment options available for those who are diagnosed with this loathsome disease
- The book can be ordered online or by phone
The Meso-Only book is made for a newly diagnosed mesothelioma patient, a survivor, a friend or a relative. To obtain the book the customer will have to provide their name, address, phone number, and email address along with answering a few short questions about their Mesothelioma experience (i.e. What is the patients current treatment plan?). The Meso-Only promotional offer is serviced by Maune Raichle Hartley French & Mudd, LLC.
- Allow up to 6 weeks for the book to arrive
- The book is free but there may be a shipping charge
- Provides information on Meso treatment options, post-treatment
What is Mesothelioma?
A deadly cancer found in the lining surrounding the lungs, the stomach, the heart or the testicles. Like other forms of cancer, mesothelioma occurs when cells become abnormal and divide or grow out of control. All cancer experts agree that the only way to obtain Mesothelioma is through asbestos exposure. Meso-Only claims that it can take anywhere between 10 to 60 years for symptoms of mesothelioma develop once the person has been exposed to mesothelioma. Symptoms of his deadly cancer include weight loss, difficult swallowing, chest pain, shortness of breathe, fever, night sweats, lump in the scrotum, swollen testicles, hard time going to the bathroom, and a bothersome cough that will not go away. Please note in many cases a In order to get a needle biopsy will have to be performed.
To order the Meso-Only book by phone or for any customer service related questions in regards to the book please call 866.373.5000.