LGBS Web Payments
- Pay down a debt online
- This service is designed for those who owe money to Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson
- Please ensure that the customer has the valid account number received from the debt letter
The LGBS Web Payment service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and accepts all major credit cards. Payment can only be completed using information provided in the LGBS web payment letter and using the service does NOT cost an additional fee. When using the LGBS Web Payment service be sure to have the online payment number and the client code.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
LGBS Web Payments Comments
- Easy to use
- Will not cost the user any additional fees
- All information provided by the user will only be used for debt purposes
Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson, LLP
- Texas-based law firm
- Specializes in collection of debt for the US government
- Common debts collected include Taxes, Traffic Citations, Parking Tickets, and Highway Tolls
The Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson New York office can be found at 61 Broadway Suite 2600 New York, NY 10006 United States and reached via phone by calling 212.518.0412. Any questions about the LGBS Web Payments system can be directed to 800.262.7229 (please note they do not have the power to overturn a debt as they are simply collecting the debt on behalf of the US Government). The firm has more than 2000 clients in every state and they currently manage more than $10 billion in delinquent accounts receivable for their public sector clientele.
Other popular debt service provided by LGBS?
- Homestead Exemption Audits
- Property Tax Collection Software
- Property Value Study Appeals for Texas School Districts
LGBS will accept payments by phone (please refer to the dent letter received for the toll-free number), ACH transfers, debit/credit card payments, and Mobile Payment App (when making a mobile payment please be sure to have the QR code on hand).