- Obtain more information about the class action lawsuit against Kohl’s Department Stores, Inc. entitled Steven Russell and Donna Caffey v. Kohl’s Department Stores, Inc.
- Class members claim that Kohl’s used false “regular” and “original” prices in advertising its products
- Cash payments are not available but consumers who file valid claims will receive store gift card credits
The Kohl’s settlement lawsuit is case number 5:15-cv-01143-RGK-SP and violates numerous California state laws according to the class member. Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the state of California who made a purchase at Kohl’s between the dates of August 11, 2011 and August 11, 2019 and the items purchased was marked with a discount of at least 30% off of the stated “original” or “regular” price. Kohl’s denies any wrong doing in the case but has comes to terms with a $6,150,000 settlement fund in order to avoid a lengthy court battle.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Kohl’s Settlement Comments
- The lawsuit has been under review since June 2019
- Class members will receive a Kohl’s Gift Card
- The amount of the Kohl’s Gift Card is not known at this time and will depend on how many people file claims
- Class members attorneys have been approved to receive up to 25% of the Kohl’s Settlement Fund
- The settlement gift cards can be used at any Kohl’s retail location or online at kohls.com
- All claim forms are due by 8/9/16
- All objections to the 6.15 million dollar settlement are due by 8/9/16
- The case is under the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Central District of California
Class members who would like to have a claim form sent to them via US mail should dial 1-844-851-4589. Please include proper postage and mail the claim form to Russell v. Kohl’s Department Stores, Inc. Claims Administrator P.O. Box 30218 College Station, TX 77842-3218. All class members who elect to stay in the class lawsuit and file claims will be automatically represented by Douglas Caiafa and Christopher J. Morosoff.