- Customers who have their HR benefits through the Mercer corporation can log on to the ibenefitcenter web site to access their insurance plan
- To register a new account on the Mercer ibenefits center, customers will need to log in with their last name, the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number, and their date of birth.
- The Mercer benefits web site is open to employees, former employees, and retired workers of companies who manage their HR with Mercer.
The Mercer benefits web site does contain health and financial information about employees, so any unauthorized access may be punishable by local laws. Users who have forgotten their Mercer username and password can log in with their Social Security number and their date of birth.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
iBenefits Center Comments
- Mercer recommends using Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 or 11, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari 5, 6 or 7 browser to best access the benefits web site
- Mercer HR services have innovative programs like Mercer Health Advantage and Mercer Marketplace that help keep employees as healthy as possible, and help them get the most cost-effective healthcare coverage for their specific needs
- Mercer BenefitsCentral is a personalized dashboard that easily shows employees how making changes in their insurance coverage will impact their paycheck, and what financial impact their health selections have on everyday life
More info about Mercer
- Mercer has over 20,000 employees with locations in 40+ countries and operations in more than 130 countries
- Any questions in regards to the iBenefits Centers can be directed to 212 345 7000
- 1166 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10036
Mercer was founded in 1945 and is the world’s largest human resources consulting firm. Mercer helps their clients with overall HR needs, as well as balance sheet risk management and post acquisition integration between two companies.