- Customers who have purchased a new product can logon to the Garmin dashboard to register their product
- One of the biggest advantages of Garmin product registration is that it makes getting product repairs much easier
- Registration for Garmin products includes GPS devices, sports and fitness trackers, Garmin outdoor devices, marine products, and phone.
Any Garmin product can be registered online as soon as its purchased. By registering a
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Garmin Dashboard Notes
- Easy to use
- Requires a valid email address
- Once a Garmin product is registered, it’s registered instantly, and any benefits are available right away
- People who have a Garmin GPS and register their device online will receive the most benefit from online registration, as they’ll automatically receive info about the latest maps that are available
- The Garmin Dashboard service works for most but not all Garmin devices
More to Know About Garmin:
Garmin is a technology company that was founded in 1989 and has an annual revenue of almost $3 billion. Today, Garmin is most known for their wearable fitness tracking devices, but the company was most well known for their GPS devices. Garmin currently competes mostly with companies like FitBit. Garmin currently employs about 10,000 people around the world.
- The name Garmin comes from the names of the two founders, Gary Burrell and Min H. Kao
- To contact Garmin support about registering a product 913-397-8200