Food Lion Sizzle
- Enter to win a brand spanking new Outdoor Grill (just in time for summer), $150 worth of Ticketmaster Ticket Cash, or a $100 Food Lion Gift Card
- The Food Lion Sizzle promotion will run from August 25, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on August 21, 2019
- Employees of Food Lion are not allowed to enter 🙁
The Food Lion Sizzle is open to all legal residents who are 18 years of age or older and live in any of the following states: DE, GA, KY, MD, NC, PA, SC, TN, VA or WV (as these are states in which a Food Lion location can be found). This promotion is an instant win sweepstakes but a purchase is not required in order to participate. The administrator of the Food Lion Sizzle promotional game is listed as Live Nation Marketing, Inc. who are headquartered at 9348 Civic Center Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Food Lion Sizzle Comments
- Games codes will be provided to customers who make a purchase using their Food Lion MVP card
- The purchase must be for 5 items or more
- One Game Code per qualifying purchase transaction regardless of number of participating products in the transaction
- Upon entry the Food Lion customer will have to provide their MVP card number, full name, email address, state of residence, and zip code
- A total of 84 entries are allowed per person during the lifetime of the Food Lion Sizzle promotion
Those who would like to play the Food Lion Sizzle instant win game without making a costly purchase can write to: Live Nation, Attention: J Ramadan / Food Lion Game, 7060 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028… please include the contestants name, address, phone number, state of residents, and email address on a 3 x 5 index card (or similar).
How many prizes will be given away? A total of 1900 $150 Ticketmaster Ticket Cash, 500 $100 Food Lion Gift Cards, and 300 outdoor grills should be distributed during the course of the promotion.
Food Lion LLC is a North Carolina based grocery store and was founded in 1957. The firm has more than 1100 locations and competes with the likes of Winn Dixie and Walmart.