- The CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar are requesting customers provide feedback in regards to their visit in order to improve their locations
- To start the CRAVE Experience survey the customer will need the code number printed on their survey invite
- All feedback will be collected by the Service Management Group and distributed to CRAVE management
The CRAVE Experience survey will take approximately 3 to 6 minutes to complete and will ask a variety of questions about the customer service and the quality of the food found at CRAVE. The CRAVE
Who or what is CRAVE?
- Bethesda, Maryland based upscale
- Caters to consumers between the ages of 27 to 45 with a higher than average income
- Offers 1/2 bottle wine prices all day on Wednesday
Some of the better menu items when visiting a CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar include the Truffle Parmesan Fries, Bison Burger, the CRAVE Burger, Asian Noodle Soup, and the extremely underrated Jalapeno Hummus Dip (this goes excellent with any of the white wines).
What are the hours of operation at CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar?
- Monday through Thursday 11 am to 10 pm
- Friday and Saturday 11 am to 11 pm
- Sunday 11 am to 9 pm
Customers can find an excellent happy hour at CRAVE between the hours of 4 pm to 7 pm any day during the week OR all day Sunday. Families looking to enjoy a night out at CRAVE should show up on Monday nights as kids eat free on Mondays. CRAVE promotes a date night for young, trendy couple on Friday and Saturday from
4 PM to closing time.
The CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar corporate office is located at 7101 Democracy Blvd Suite 1530 Bethesda, Maryland 20817. Any questions about the CRAVE Experience customer survey can be directed to 301.469.9600 (this number can also be used for any general questions about the firm).