- Customers can make a payment to a Roaman’s Platinum credit card by logging on
- Roaman’s credit card customers can view previous statements, see the balance on their Roaman’s card, and update their account information
- Shoppers who have a Roaman’s credit card account will receive a 20% coupon for their birthday each year, plus double points for every order placed during their birthday month and free shipping periods 4 time sa year
The Roaman’s store credit card give customers the chance to earn 2 rewards points for every $1 spent at any FullBeauty brand (like BrylaneHome, Woman Within, Jessica London, KingSize, fullbeauty.com). For every 400 rewards points a customer earns, they will receive a $10 reward certificate.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Comenity Roamans Comments
- Free and easy to use
- Comenity Bank is the issuer of the Roaman’s store credit card
- To be eligible to earn Roaman’s rewards points, a customer’s account must remain in “good standing,” which means that their account can’t be more than 60 days past due
- Membership in Roaman’s Rewards is renewed every single year as long as the customer keeps their account current
Please note Comenity Roaman’s customers can redeem no more than 2,000 Roaman’s rewards points every billing cycle. There is no maximum to the amount of points that can be earned each year.
What to Know About Roaman’s
- Roaman’s has wide width shoes up to sizes 13WW bras that go up to size 56
- Headquarters are located at 2300 Southeastern Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46201, and can be reached by phone at (800) 677-0229
Roaman’s is a clothing company that’s widely been known as one of the best names in plus size fashion for over 100 years. Roaman’s has dedicated buyers who travel around the world just to find fashions that customers (specifically plus-size women) will love. Roaman’s goes even further by offering special tailor-made fits designed specifically to flatter more curvy bodies. Any questions in regards to a Comenity Roaman’s