- Customers who have a Blair catalog credit card can logon to make a payment towards their Blair account or access a Blair monthly statement
- Shoppers will earn $10 in Blair credit for every $150 they spend using their Blair credit card
- Blair catalog credit card holders will also receive birthday offers, special bonus offers throughout the year, and anniversary offers
Shoppers who are fans of the Blairs catalog can make their Blair shopping experience even better by signing up for the Blair catalog credit card. With this card, Blair customers get a number of great benefits like exclusive deals, quick and easy checkout at Blair.com, exclusive access to use the card at Blair sister brands, and specials like free shipping in the month of June.
Comenity Blair Comments
- Blair rewards points expire one year after the date they are first awarded, while Blair rewards certificated expire 90 days after they are first issued
- There is not a cost for using this
- Blair is known for having a huge selection of clothing available, from petite sizes to big and tall sizes
The Comenity Blair service is associated with the popular s rewards program (by Blair) and its terms may change at any time PLUS rewards points expire 1 year after purchase.
Important facts to know about Blair
- Began in 1910 by John Edward Blair, and is one of America’s largest direct mail order companies today
- The Blair product line began with simple rain coats, but expanded year after year and now offers home goods, women’s clothing, and more
Blair has more than 2000 employees and ships millions of catalogs each year. Please note Blair