- Customers who have shopped at a CorningWare or Corelle retail store can take the customer satisfaction survey for the chance to win a CorningWare gift card
- A new CorningWare gift card winner will be chosen every month from that month’s eligible survey entries
- The lucky winner of the CorningWare gift card will be selected on the first day of each new month
Corelle and CorningWare retail stores are giving their customers the chance to win a gift card just for taking the CCM Feedback to their shopping experience. To begin taking the Corelle and CorningWare customer survey, customers will need to enter the store number, register number, transaction number, and total sale amount of the purchase that appears on their receipt. Customers will be asked to rate their shopping trip to a CorningWare store, their experience interacting with a CorningWare employees, and their overall satisfaction with CorningWare products.
- There is no time limit on when a survey must be taken
- As long as a customer has a valid receipt from a CorningWare store, they can take the guest survey and enter the contest for the gift card
- The CCM
surveywill take about 5 minutes to complete
CorningWare was first introduced in 1959, and is very well known among home cooks, mostly because it can be used directly in the microwave or the oven, used to serve from, and placed straight in the dishwasher when done. Over 750 million pieces of CorningWare have been produced since production began. Production of the original CorningWare stopped in 2000, but the brand was relaunched in 2001 by World Kitchen Incorporated.
To contact the CorningWare Customer Care Center:
- 1 (800) 999-3436
- 9525 W Bryn Mawr Ave #300, Rosemont, IL 60018