- With ANZ Bank Rewards, customers can earn points with credit cards and redeem them for great rewards sent straight to their e-mail
- The easiest and fastest way to rack up more ANZ Bank rewards points is to use an ANZ Rewards or ANZ Rewards Platinum account card to shop at partner merchants
- In addition to traditional rewards like travel, ANZ Rewards customers can redeem their points for things around the house like electronics and appliances, or gifts for kids like toys and games
The travel rewards from ANZ Bank are some of the most popular with domestic flights, international flights, and hotel stays all eligible to be earned for free. The ANZ Rewards program even lets users combine points they have earned by spending with the points they have earned from flying to earn rewards even faster.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
One of the more unique opportunities to earn ANZ Rewards is Amex Offers. American Express card holders can make a purchase with eligible retailers and have credits automatically issued to their ANZ rewards
account. To activate these offers, customers will just need to register their American Express credit card account with ANZ, select what offers they want, and click “Save to Card.”
More Things To Know About ANZ Bank
In addition to having their biggest presence and their main operations in the countries of Australia and New Zealand, ANZ Bank also has operations in 30 more nations including China, Vietnam, Taiwan, and the Philippines.
- ANZ is Australia’s fourth largest bank by volume and the largest bank in New Zealand
- Was founded in 1835 and has current headquarters at 833 Collins Street Docklands, Melbourne, Australia
- In 2008, was named the most sustainable bank in the world by Dow Jones
To contact ANZ Bank about their rewards program:
- ANZ Rewards Centre, PO BOX 444, Balmain NSW 2041
- Call 1300 367 763 in Australia or (+612) 9352 3254 internationally