Advance Care Card
- The Advance Care financing card is designed to provide patients with flexible payment options for their procedures
- Low interest combined with flexible payment options mean that medical procedures are now open to anyone
- Interest free options of 12 month to 6 months are available
Care, they know that it can be difficult to pay for medical procedures. That’s why they designed the Advance Care card. This card can be used to pay for cosmetic surgery, dental procedures, orthodontics, chiropractic care, weight loss services, or hair restoration services. In short, they want to make these medical procedures open to anyone, regardless of budget or their ability to pay at once.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
The health landscape has changed dramatically in recent years, and more and more customers are opting for “elective” surgeries. In many cases, these procedures aren’t covered by insurance. This card combines low interest rates with flexible payment options to make sure that anyone who wishes can have the medical care they deserve. In fact, completely interest free periods of 6 to 12 months are available to many customers.
Applying for the card is easy. There is no cost to apply, and you must meet a few simple requirements. These include:
- You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of
- You can not have filed for bankruptcy within the last five years
- You must have no accounts that have been sent to collections within the past three years
- You must have a guaranteed, documented income of at least $1,500 a month.
If you don’t meet these conditions, you can still apply with a co-applicant. If you choose this route, make sure the individual with the strongest credit is listed first on the account. This increases your chances of a successful application.
To contact Advance Care about your card account:
- Use their online contact form
- 19046 Bruce B. Downs Blvd #78, Tampa, Florida 33647
- 1-877-270-9114 (fax)