- Walgreen’s offers two types of cards: store gift cards that are good for any purchase at Walgreen’s and prescription savings cards that offer discounts off of the cash price of thousands of prescription medications
- In addition to traditional Walgreen’s gift cards (than can be purchased in varieties just for birthdays, Christmas, baby showers and more), the store also offers several other types of gift cards that can be used at other store
- At Walgreen’s, customers can buy gift cards for iTunes, Wal-Mart, Target, Starbucks, Target, and Visa gift cards that can be used anywhere Visa is taken
For corporate shoppers, Walgreen’s has bulk gift cards available in any denomination from $5 to $500. Bulk gift cards from Walgreen’s have no expiration date or annual service fees. Depending on how they’re paid for, customers who order bulk gift cards from Walgreen’s can expect to receive them in as little as 2 to 3 days (if paid by credit card) to up to 10 days (if paid by check).
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Walgreens WCard Comments
- No annual fee
- A must for consumers who shop at Walgreens on a frequent basis
- Gift cards purchased at Walgreen’s (either store gift cards or gift cards for another retail outlet like Gamestop) and activated when they are purchased at the Walgreen’s register, and do not need any further activation
- Bulk purchased Walgreen’s gift cards are activated before they are mailed out
More to Know About Walgreen’s
Walgreen’s first opened their doors in 1901 in Chicago, Illinois. Walgreen’s is the second largest pharmacy chain in America behind CVS, and has their headquarters at 200 Wilmot Road, Deerfield, Illinois. Walgreen’s actually benefited from prohibition in the USA in the 1920s when purchasing alcohol was illegal, but prescription whiskey was sold frequently.
- Walgreen’s operates over 8,100 stores in all 50 US states while CVS has 9,600 stores in 49 states
- The current Walgreen’s slogan is “At the Corner of Happy and Healthy”
To contact Walgreen’s customer service about a gift card or prescription card:
- Any questions about the Walgreens W Card program can be directed to 1–800–WALGREENS
How do I check the balance on my Walgreens gift card?
Walgreens Gift Card BalanceCheck Balance.Call 877-248-5555.Shop at Walgreens.Walgreens Gift Card Balance | GiftCardGrannyhttps://www.giftcardgranny.com › gift-card-balance-check › walgreens
How can I check my Walgreens rewards points?
A: To see your current point balance, sign in at Walgreens.com/Balance or on the Walgreens mobile App, look on your last Walgreens receipt or call 855-225-0400. A: In most cases, points are posted immediately after purchase, but it could take up to 3-5 days due to membership and legal verification.
How do you redeem Walgreens Balance Rewards?
1,000 Balance Rewards points are worth .00. To check your points at any time, just log into the Walgreens app, or next time you shop, watch the pin-pad after you enter your phone number at checkout. You'll see total points and the ability to redeem up to 5000 to save off your order.
How do I check the balance on my CVS gift card?
To check a CVS gift card balance, you'll just need to know the 16-digit gift card number as well as the 3-digit PIN, both of which are located on the back of the card. If you have those numbers, then you're all set to check your CVS gift card balance.