- Apply for a credit card from Credit One Bank online in less than 2 minutes
- Applicants with a pre approval code are almost guaranteed
- Customers who have already submitted an application can check the status of the app online
The VWK3TQ credit card offer is subject to change at anytime and Credit One Bank reserves the right to extend the offer at anytime. Applicants who do not have an approval code can still apply for a Credit One Bank credit card but the odds of being approved are far less.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- Application is super easy and quick
- Requires the applicant to provide their social security number
- Applicants agree to allow Credit One Bank to obtain their personal credit profile from one or more credit reporting agencies in order to conduct a pre-qualification for credit
- Applicants will have to provide their annual income, name, address, and phone number
- Pre-qualification does not guarantee account approval and you must submit a full application for review in order to apply for any pre-qualified offer(s) of credit
- These cards are issued by Visa and Credit One Bank who are headquartered in Las Vegas
- Consumers with a good credit score will NOT want to apply for a Credit One Bank credit card as better offers are available for them
These credit cards are designed for people looking to rebuild their credit score and some of the benefits associated with a Credit One bank card include free credit score reports, account alerts (i.e payment reminders), and comes with a Zero Fraud Liability which protects the consumer against unauthorized charges.
Any questions about the VWK3TQ offer can be directed to a customer service agent at (877) 825-3242. Some of the promotional offers from Credit One allow the card holder to earn cash back rewards on eligible purchases as well (this offer is usually made to the consumer with a decent credit score).