- Activate a USAA member account online in less than 60 seconds
- Potential members can also view all the benefits that come with USAA membership and check on eligibility
- Online USAA registration will allow the member to manage an account from anywhere with Internet connection
The USAA activate process requires a valid email address along with a mailing address (PO Boxes are not allowed at this time). In some situations (but mot most) USAA may require proof of identity and/or eligibility to verify and confirm the USAA activate process. Those who are already USAA member will only have to provide their USAA Number which can be found on any mailings from USAA.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
USAA Activate Comments
- Requires Internet connection and a working email address
- Takes less than 60 second to activate
- Does not charge the member a fee to activate online
Can’t locate a USAA account number? Please check the members blue plastic USAA card OR the number should be listed on most USAA account-related correspondence such as statements and bills (those who still cannot locate their USAA account number can call 800-531-USAA OR Call by Mobile Phone #USAA AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon).
USAA (aka United Services Automobile Association)
- San Antonio based financial service firm
- Founded by a group of down on their luck U.S. Army officers in 1922
- Boast over 11 million members
USAA was originally called the United States Army Automobile Association and catered to members of the military who were having a tough time obtaining auto insurance because of their perception. Today the company employs more than 28,000 people, has 19 high-tech financial centers, and has revenues over 20 billion US Dollars. USAA specializes in Insurance, Banking, and providing Financial Services to Armed Forces, officers and enlisted, and their immediate families.
The USAA corporate office is headquartered at 9800 Fredericksburg Rd, San Antonio, TX 78288 and can be reached by phone by calling (210) 498-2211.