Try Snuggle Up
- Snuggle Up is a fleece cover that makes relaxing in almost any recliner incredibly comfortable, with a material that’s both cool and warm when needed
- With one order for just $19.99 plus shipping and handling, customers can get a second Snuggle Up free when they just pay additional shipping for the second cover
- Snuggle Up is available in four colors: natural, camel, dark brown, and burgundy
To use Snuggle Up, customers just wrap it over their favorite fabric covered recliner (the one piece design fits on almost any recliner). The Snuggle Up is made from 100% poly fleece that keep the blanket both warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Snuggle Up is designed with four convenient access pockets great for remotes, magazines, keys, glasses, books and snacks. Snuggle Up even works as a protective cover of sorts, keeping the recliner safe from spills and pet hair.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Try Snuggle Up Comments
- Should Snuggle Up
- The Snuggle Up has a 30 day return policy where the cover can be returned for a full refund if the customer isn’t satisfied
- The Snuggle Up Fleece product only receives 2 stars out of 5 from customers at
How to Install A Snuggle Up cover:
- Snuggle Up is designed for fabric recliners only, and shouldn’t be used on leather or simulated leather chairs
- Any questions in regards to the Try Snuggle Up Fleece
To put a Snuggle Up cover in place, customers just need to place the chair in a reclined position, then lay Snuggle Up so that the pocked hang over the arms and the longest part sits on the back of the chair. Once the seams are tucked in, the pockets of the Snuggle Up need to be adjust so they’re below the arm edged. Once the flexible straps are slid over the recliner back (to keep Snuggle Up in place), Snuggle Up is ready to use.