- Obtain more details about a product that helps people with aches & pains from poor circulation
- Revitive is marketed as a product that is designed to improve circulation in the users legs & feet
- This is a drug-free home treatment cleared by the FDA
The Try Revitive promotional offer comes with a 60 day money back guarantee which includes and complete refund of shipping cost and free return shipping if the customer is not 100% happy with the product. Customers who take advantage of the Try Revitive promotional offer online will also receive a 2 year warranty and Order today and REVITIVE Electrode Body Pads which are designed to help soothe pains in the legs. The Revitive product cost 299.94 which is broken down over 6 easy payments (all major credit cards are accepted to include American Express and Discover).
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Try Revitive Comments
- Please allow up to 8 business days for the order to arrive
- The Try Revitive offer only ships to the United States
- Due to shipper restrictions the Revitive product cannot be delivered to freight forwarders, PO Boxes, APO/FPO, hotels, US Territories or international addresses
- Shipping to the states of Alaska or Hawaii are allowed but those orders must be placed by phone
- The product has 99 intensity levels and comes with a helpful remote control
- Circulation Booster by REVITIVE is used by placing both bare feet on the foot pad (simply sit back and watch TV while REVITIVE goes to work
Please note the terms of this promotion may change at any time and REVITIVE Circulation Booster should not be used by those who are pregnant OR fitted with an electronic or metallic implant, such as a pacemaker or AICD OR have deep vein thrombosis. The Revitive product is marketed by Actegy Health Inc who are headquartered at Three Woodfield, 8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd. Suite 305E, Indianapolis IN 46240.
How much does try Revitive cost?
Revitive Pricing and Refund Policy Revitive is priced at three payments of .95, plus .95 S&H, bringing your total to 9.80. With your order, you'll also receive a remote control and 4 electrode body pads. Revitive comes with a 60-day refund policy, less S&H charges, as well as a 2-year warranty.
Is Revitive covered by Medicare?
Does Medicare cover the cost of a REVITIVE? ... Unfortunately, at this time the REVITIVE is not covered by Medicare. However, we have payment plans and you should talk to your doctor and accountant about the possibility of writing off your purchase as a medical expense.
Is Revitive good for neuropathy?
It is also designed to actively improve circulation, using clinically proven Electrical Muscle Stimulation to reduce or prevent blood-pooling caused by diabetes. Speak to your pharmacist to find out how REVITIVE Medic is suitable for those with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy.
How often can I use my Revitive?
Do not use REVITIVE more than 6 sessions of 30 minutes (or the equivalent) per day. This may result in muscle fatigue. It is recommended to use REVITIVE for 20-30 minutes per day.