- For a limited time only 1 million complimentary 2-week samples of Instaflex Advanced are be given away in the form of a free sample
- Free samples of Instaflex are not available in stores and the product is designed for those who are suffering from bothersome joint pain (i.e. mainly old people)
- The Try Instaflex offer requires the customer to provide their name, age, and zip code (it appears that never everyone who applies will qualify for the 14 day free sample package)
The Try Instaflex promotional offer are limited to one per household and are available to online customers only. Those who qualify for this promotional offer can expect their Instaflex order to ship in 24-48 hours and be received by US mail in about a week. It should be noted that the Try Instaflex promotional offer is not exactly free as those who qualify will have to pay a shipping and handling fee of $4.99. By charging $4.99 for S&H Instaflex cuts back on fraud and waste as many people will sign up for the Try Instaflex offer under different names and different addresses in order to take advantage of the promotion… adding a $4.99 shipping fee reduces the amount of people who do this.
What is Instaflex Advanced?
- Contains natural ingredients that help relieve pains in the knees, hips, shoulders, ankles, and hands
- Starts working in one weeks time
- Helps older people regain mobility
- Sold at popular online retailers to include Amazon and GNC
What do the reviews say about Instaflex? Amazon users give the product a 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 123 reviews and GNC users give the product 4 stars out of 5 based on 168 reviews (so it appears the Instaflex is legit and worth a try for those who suffer from joint pain).
Instaflex Advanced is manufactured under strict