Trust Co Bank Online Banking
- Check your current TrustCo Bank account balance
- View 18 months of transaction history from your account
- Make TrustCo loan payments by sending money straight from your savings or checking account
To give their customers the very best online experience, TrustCo Bank recently upgraded their online system to include some of the best features around.
When you set up your online account with TrustCo, you can view up to the minute balances,
If you don’t already have an account, setting one up is easy! All you’ll need is your Social Security number, your date of birth, and your account numbers. This information is kept safe with secure encryption, and is only used for the purposes of setting up your account.
- When logging in to your account, if you enter the wrong password three times, your account will be locked for security purposes. If that happens, call customer service to regain access to your account.
- Sign up to receive either e-mail or text message alerts so you can keep track of balances, know when checks clear, find out when transfers process, and more
- Sign up for paperless statements, and your monthly statements will be e-mailed to you instead of sent through postal mail. Not only will you receive your statements more quickly, it’s better for the environment!
To contact TrustCo Bank about your online account:
- Trustco Bank, PO Box 1082, Schenectady, NY 12301-1082
- Fill out their online contact form