TracFone my Account
- Log on to your Tracfone account to purchase airtime or add time to your account that you purchased elsewhere
- Receive access to special promotions and bonus Tracfone minute offers you won’t find anywhere else
- If you need a new phone because yours has been lost or broken, or you’re just looking up upgrade, you can handle that entire process easily online
If you’re tired of being tied up by your cell phone contract, maybe it’s time you checked out America’s number one no-contact wireless provider – Tracfone. With Tracfone, you have no monthly bills, no contracts, and no credit checks. You can get the latest phone on the nation’s best networks for the lowest cost and least hassle, what’s no to love? Whether you’re purchasing your first cell phone, an easy to use plan for a senior or teenager, or you’re just tired of the hassle of major carriers, Tracfone is the answer!
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
If you don’t already have an account, it’s easy to set one up. Along with your personal information like name and address, all you need is your phone’s current serial number – the 11, 15, or 18 digit number (also known as the ESN or IMEI). Once you have that information added, your account is set up and you’re good to go! You can start easily managing your account 24/7.
- Minutes you add to your Tracfone account will never expire as long as your account is active
- Choose from an “Auto refill” minute program where you don’t have to worry about purchasing airtime, or from a “pay as you go” program where you only purchase the airtime you need
- Call internationally or across the street for the same low rate
- Check your real time balance online at any time
To contact Tracfone regarding your account
- TracFone Wireless Inc., Attention: Executive Resolution Department, 9700 N.W. 112th Avenue, Miami, FL 33178
How do I access my TracFone account?
Access the Tracfone AppDownload the Tracfone My Account app using Google Play or iTunes. ... Launch the app and enter the login details for your phone. ... Use the app's “Account summary” feature to check your Tracfone balance. ... Visit the Tracfone website (see Resources) and click “My account.”More items...•Aug 10, 2018How to Check the Minute Balance on a TracFone | Chron.comhttps://smallbusiness.chron.com › check-minute-balance-tracfone-72896
How do I check my balance on my TracFone?
You'll be able to see the details of your account, including your current airtime balance. If you have a smartphone, you can even check your balance at that site from your TracFone's web browser. You can also get an update on your balance by text. Call 7771# from your TracFone and listen for your balance.
How do I add a new phone to my TracFone account?
Navigate to the TracFone website (see Resources) and click on "Activate Phone" on the top right of the screen. Click the option that says "Transfer My Number and Service From One TracFone to Another." Enter your account username and password and click "Sign In."