Texas Records To Go
- Provides driving records in Texas (also called MVRs) give a history of driving violations, suspensions, and other details about a person’s driving history
Anyone that has a valid Texas driver’s license is eligible to request their driver record online
When drivers order a
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Texas Records To Go Comments
- Once a Texas driving record order is placed with DPS, the order is non refundable
- US Mail shipping of a Texas driers license usually takes about 7 to 10 days
- Texas Records to Go is the fastest and most convenient way for people who drive in the state of Texas to get a copy of their driving record
What is the difference between a certified Texas driver record and a standard Texas driving record?
- The standard Texas driver record is for drivers that need a background check (or for Texas insurance or employment needs). A standard record has the drivers legal name and date of birth, the current status of their license, and any violations on their record in the past 3 years
Residents need to order the Certified Texas driving record if they have been ordered to take a Texas defensive driving course. A certified Texas driving record contains the drivers legal name and date of birth, the status of their Texas driver’s license, and has a list of any violations in their record. Any questions about the Texas Records To Go service can be directed to 800-851-3007.