Talk To Gelson’s SMG
- Take a super short survey related to a purchase at the underrated Gelson’s Markets
- Customers will need the 19 digit Talk To Gelson’ survey code in order to being and will have to answer a few short customer service questions
- All feedback provided during the course of the Gelson’s Markets customer survey will remained confidential and the customers name will never be shared with any third parties
The Talk To Gelson’s SMG customer survey will take between 3 to 6 minutes to complete and is operated by the Service Management Group. Customers who complete the survey in full will be given a chance to enter a sweepstakes where they could win a gift card. Please note Gelson’s Markets employees are NOT allowed to enter the sweepstakes drawing due to federal laws that do not allow employees of a company to enter a promotion being sponsored by the company.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Talk To Gelson’s SMG Sweepstakes Comments
- No purchase is required to enter
- Only one entry is allowed per person
- Contestants must be a LEGAL resident of Southern California and 18 years of age or older in order to enter
Who is Gelson’s Markets?
- Encino, California-based regional supermarket chain
- Founded in 1951
- Has right around 30 locations in the Southern California area
Gelson’s Markets were originally founded out of Burbank, CA by two brothers named Eugene and Bernie Gelson who came from a family who operated supermarkets in the state of Iowa. Today the firm has more than 1100 full-time employees and revenues over $400,000 million. The firm markets to the higher end of society and offers fresh produce, the highest quality meat, seafood and deli, an unmatched selection of wine and liquor (most locations also have a pharmacy).
Any questions about the Talk To Gelson’s customer survey ca be directed to the corporate office at (818) 906-5700. Customers looking to reach the Gelson’s corporate office by mail can write to: 16400 Ventura Blvd, Suite 240 Encino, CA 91436-2123.