Sprint More Miles
- Activate a new Sprint account online and earn up to 25,000 AAdvantagemiles
- The 25,000 points should be enough for a round-trip domestic class ticket anywhere in the United States
- Round-trip ticket refers to a Main Cabin class ticket in the continental U.S.
Please note that the Sprint More Miles promotional offer is for a limited time only and Government fees of $5.60 per one-way trip apply to ticket purchases. How exactly does one earn the 25,000 miles? To earn these delicious miles the customer will have to activate a NEW Sprint account to get 20,000 miles then once the line/account is in good standing another 5000 miles will be added to the customers reward account (the Sprint account has to be activated and in good standing for 30 days from the time of activation).
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Sprint More Miles Comments
- A must for anyone who loves to take vacations
- This offer cannot be redeemed for cash money
- Sprint is a good but not great wireless provider
- In order to earn AAdvantage miles the customer will need to go register at sprint.com/AAdvantage within 30 days of activating a new Sprint phone
- Existing customers who enroll in the Sprint More Miles promotional program will not be eligible for an SDP discount and any current discount will no longer apply
- Please allow up to 10 weeks for the miles to be credited to an account from the time they are earned
- New and existing accounts can earn monthly loyalty miles up to 5,000 miles per account per year when an account is in good standing each month
- American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies
Please note the Sprint.com/moremiles promotion cannot be combined with the Sprint Discount Program. Any questions in regards to the Sprint More Miles promotion can be directed to 888-805-1602. American Airlines and Sprint reserves the right to change or modify the terms of this offer at any time.