Spring Leaf Offer
- To respond to an offer you have received from Springleaf, you’ll need the offer number, which is on the right side of the mailer
- If you do not have your offer number or did not receive a pre-approved offer, it’s easy to check to see what you’re pre-qualified for.
Springleaf Financial offers personal and automobile purchase loans that from $1,500 to $25,000 with fast pre-approval and top-notch support from 3,500 employees at 800 branches. They’ve become one of the most well known names in their industry, and with good reason. They care about their customers and work hard for them. That’s why so many customers turn to Springleaf when they need a loan. Whether you’re looking into a loan to pay down debt, to finance the purchase or a vehicle, to take a dream vacation, to do some repairs on your home, or any other reason, Springleaf is your answer.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
If you’ve receive an offer from Springleaf in the mail that you’d like to respond to, all you need to do is enter the offer number (it’s on the right side of the mailing) along with the last four digits of your Social Security number. If you did not receive a mailing from Springleaf but you are still interested in their loan services, a simple application will let you know what you’re pre-qualified for.
- Checking for pre-approval will not affect your credit, because it is not a credit application
- If you want to apply for an offer, this does involve applying for a loan, and will place a credit inquiry on your account
- Even if no pre-qualification offer is available, you can still apply for credit, but this will result in an inquiry on your credit report
To contact Springleaf Financial regarding your account or your application:
- 601 N.W. 2nd St., Evansville, IN 47708
- (800) 961-5577