See’s Fundraising Sweet Success
- The world-famous See’s Candies Company is currently offering a sweepstakes with a $250.00 prize!
- Contestants have the option to enter the sweepstakes by mail or online.
- Contestants are automatically entered when they sign up to receive See’s fundraising notices.
Enter See’s Candies Fundraising Sweepstakes today! One very lucky winner will receive a sweet prize in the form of a $250.00 See’s Candies gift card! As one of the premier chocolatiers in the country, See’s offers amazing handmade chocolates and lollypops, ensuring the gift card will be put to extremely good use.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- Any U.S. resident who is eighteen or older may enter the
sweepstakes. A guardian may enter and accept the prize on a younger contestant’s behalf.
- In order to enter, just sign up to receive fundraising notifications at seesfundraising.com/sweetsuccess. Once you submit the form, you’re set!
- If you don’t want to receive fundraising notices, you can opt to enter by mail instead.
- Each contestant receives one sweepstakes entry.
Be sure to provide a valid phone number and email address so that See’s will have no trouble contacting you if you win. All entries must be received by 20 October 2019. Keep in mind that mail entries must be postmarked no later than 14 October.
How to Enter
- Complete the online registration form at sees fundraising.com/sweetsuccess. Check your information for accuracy before submitting.
- If you prefer, you can enter by mail. Just send See’s a postcard with your name, address, phone number, birthday, and email address to the following: Fundraising Candy Bars and Lollypops in Shops Sweepstakes Attn: QD Marketing, 20600 S Alameda Street, Carson, CA 90810.
- Enter as early as possible to ensure See’s receives your entry by the deadline.
This is a great way to stay on top of important fundraising efforts while earning a shot at a fantastic prize. Don’t miss your chance to win a See’s Candies gift card, and support your community’s fundraising efforts while you’re at it!