Samsung Smart View 2
- With Samsung’s “Smart View” app, customers can watch content from a mobile device or a PC straight from their Samsung television
- The Samsung Smart View app is available on Google Play, the Apple Store, or the Windows store
- Smart View app also lets users use their mobile device to control their Samsung TV without a traditional remote control
When users download the Smart View app from Samsung, they can play videos, pictures, or music instantly on their TV, and can create personalized playlists to access all of their content in one place. By adding content to the Smart View folder on a PC, all of the content will play continuously in a loop uninterrupted, and in order.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Samsung Smart View 2 Comments
- To use Smart View, customers will need to have a smart TV manufactured by Samsung and have it connected to the same network as their PC or mobile device
- Once the app is downloaded and opened, instructions will pop up to connect
- Smart View is supported on Android OS devices 4.1 and above and on iOS devices 7.0 and above.
More about Samsung
Founded in 1938, Samsung is one of the most well-known consumer electronics brands in the world. Samsung has their main headquarters in Seoul, South Korea, and their US headquarters at 85 Challenger Road, Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660. It is by far the largest business in South Korea and was founded by Lee Byung-chul as a trading company. Today, Samsung has almost 500,000 employees in locations around the world.
- Samsung has an incredible annual revenue, bringing in over $300 billion each year
- The Samsung corporation actually accounts for about 16% of South Korea’s GDP overall, meaning it makes up 1/5 of the country’s exports
To contact Samsung technical support about Smart View
- Call 1-800-SAMSUNG (or 1-800-726-7864… customers can call this number in regards to the Samsung Smart View 2 service)
- Use the “live chat” feature on the Samsung website