Samsung Smart Switch
- Smart Switch by Samsung lets you effortlessly transfer music, photos, videos, calendars, or other files between two Samsung devices
- Just download the Smart Switch software, and you’re on your way to seamless file transfers
- Begin transferring files in just minutes
With Smart Switch from Samsung, you’re able to easily transfer files between two Samsung devices. What kind of files? Just about anything: music, photos, videos, calendars, documents, or other files. Most people use this service when they’ve purchased a new cell phone and want to easily transfer the apps and data from the old one. You can even use Smart Switch on a desktop or laptop, allowing you to upload the data from an old device, and then send that data to your new device.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
You do not need to manually install any drivers for Smart Switch. The first time you connect a Samsung device to your computer, it will automatically locate the drivers needed. This process can take a few minutes. Once those drivers are installed, your device will appear as available in the Smart Switch app.
- Your old data will not be overwritten. The new data will just be added.
- The apps on your
phoneare simply reinstalled, not wholly transferred. What this means is that any progress you have made in games will not be transferred. You’ll have a totally clean slate
- On the Smart Switch app screen, you’re able to select what content you want transferred. Everything is automatically selected, but you can pick and choose specifically what you want
- For Android users, the Smart Switch app must be installed on both your old device and your new device
Contact Samsung regarding Smart Switch
- Samsung asks that any technical questions about Smart Switch be directed to:
- Their online support form
- Their online live chat