- Take a super duper short survey in regards to a dining experience at Ruby’s
- Rubysfeedback.com is operated by SharedInsight
- Customers can expect to spend about 5 minutes with the survey (but is worth it in order to receive a big juicy gift)
RubysFeedback.com requires the date of visit, time of visit, and survey code from the Ruby’s customer receipt in order to begin. The Ruby’s Feedback survey code appears to be 7 digits long and consist of all numbers. Customers will be asked a variety of questions in regards their Ruby’s visit and will be rewarded with a coupon in return of their time. All feedback will be used to increase the overall dining experience at Ruby’s and the customers information will never be shared or sold to a third party. Customers who manage to finish the survey will receive a coupon for $2 off any Ruby’s meal of $10 or more. This promotional coupon cannot be combined with any other offers and cannot be combined with any promotions found within the Jitterbug Club (whatever that is). The $2 survey coupon can be used on any future visit to Ruby’s and can be used within any time frame. Ruby’s Diner reserves the right to terminate, extend, or modify the terms of this survey promotion at any time for any reason.
RubysFeedback.com Promotional Notes
- The survey can only be taken online
- Those who lost the receipt may have some dumpster diving to do in order to take the survey
- The customers information will never be shared with Ruby’s Diner employees
- Customers can sleep easy knowing they made their local Ruby’s Diner a better place to eat and drink
Ruby’s Diner MUST TRY Menu Items!
- Salted Carmel Shake
- Ruby Rings (Ruby’s take on Onion Rings)
- Loaded Tots
- BBQ Chicken Melt (ideal for customers looking to avoid red meat but still want a sammy with some meat on its bones)
- Super Burger (just order this bad boy burger and thank us later)