Rebate HughesNet Rebate Form
- Apply for a residential or business/Government rebate online
- In order to start the rebate process customers will need the date of purchase along with the HughesNet rebate code
- Claiming the rebate should take less than 3 minutes to complete
The Rebate HughesNet service is free to use and customers who are eligible for the $50 cash back promotion should allow up to 10 weeks for the check to arrive after installation (please note a rebate form is NOT required if eligible for the $50 cash back promotion). Customers who are not sure of their order date should check their email from HughesNet or provide their phone number and the zip code at orderstatus.hughesnet.com. HughesNet customers who have an online account can also login to view recent purchases and the date associated with the purchase.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Rebate HughesNet Rebate Form Comments
- Easy to use
- Does not charge the customer a fee
- The customers first bill will provide the promo code need to claim the rebate
- Customers who lost their receipt will want to contact the store in which the product was purchase to obtain a duplicate receipt
- Please allow a minimum of 5 weeks from the date of mailing the Hughesnet rebate request before inquiring on its status
- Some rebates are limited to 1 per person, per household or per purchase period
Please note if the rebate is received but the name is spelled wrong the customer should use theto reach out to a customer service agent (please allow up to 3 business days for an agent to make contact). Generally speaking a HughesNet customer service agent will attempt to contact the customer in regards to the misspelled name between the times of 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (Monday thru Friday). Customers are encouraged to leave a phone number but they can provide an email address instead if desired.
How do I pay my HughesNet bill online?
Where do I View and Pay My Bill?Visit myHughesNet.com and click on Pay Now in the top right corner of the page.You will need your Site Account Number (SAN) and installation zip code to continue. Select Make a Payment or View My Bill.Follow the steps to enter your payment method and proceed through checkout.Where do I View and Pay My Bill? - Support Articles - HughesNethttps://support.hughesnet.com › faq › account_billing › how-to-view-invoices
How much does HughesNet cost a month?
For residential customers, the HughesNet Gen5 service offers plans with up to 50GB of data per month and prices that starts at .99 per month. Business plans range up to 250GB with prices starting at .99. All plans come with the same 25Mbps download and 3Mbps upload speeds.
Is HughesNet any good?
Overall recommendation. Satellite internet is never mind-blowing, but HughesNet offers consistent speeds across the country, and its service has gotten much better in recent years. Overall, we still recommend you check out Viasat over HughesNet to see if it can give faster speeds and better value for your money.