Pre Approved Total
- Apply for the popular Total Visa Credit Card with the 8 character Reservation Code from the mailing promotion
- The 8 character Reservation Code can be found at the bottom of the Pre Approved Total letter
- Those who did not receive a promotional offer can still apply by providing their name and some financial information
The Pre Approved Total is being sent to consumers who information on their credit report indicating that they meet certain criteria BUT does not guarantee approval. Customers who have already applied for the Pre Approved Total promotional offer in the last 30 days will not be approved.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Pre Approved Total Comments
- A good but not great credit card
- Designed for those with average/poor credit
- When opening a Total Visa card account the applicant will have to provide their name, address, date of birth and other information (i.e. driver’s license in some cases)
- Comes with a hefty $75.00 annual fee for first year and $48.00 after that
- New Total Visa cardholders will be charged a one time processing fee of $89.00
- Card holders will get off the hook for the first year in regards to monthly servicing fee but will be $6.25 per month after the first year is up 🙁
- Initial credit limits usually starts at $300
Customers who do not want to receive pre approved credit offers by mail can call 1-888-567-8688 or write to one of the major credit bureaus (i.e. TransUnion PO BOX 505 Woodlyn, PA 19094). The Total Visa Card is issued by Mid America Bank & Trust Company pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Mid America Bank & Trust Company who is a proud FDIC members. Please note that the Total Visa credit card is not allowed to be used at automated fuel pumps, for gambling transactions (i.e. Las Vegas Casinos) or at merchants outside the United States (i.e. a small restaurant in China).
Is Total Card Visa legit?
Quick Review: The Total Visa Card is an expensive unsecured credit card for people with bad credit. ... The Total Visa Card's credit limit is 0+ to start, and its regular APR is 34.99% – almost twice as much as the average secured credit card charges.
How do I contact my total visa?
For questions about your application or to pay your program fee, please call (844) 206-4371. To check your account balance, make a payment, or for other general customer service inquiries, please call (844) 548-9721.
How do I check the balance of my total credit card?
Check Your Credit Card Balance Over the Phone Enter your card number using your phone's keypad and any other identifying numbers (like the last four digits of your social security number or your billing zip code) and follow the prompts to hear your credit card balance.
Does total credit card give increases?
The initial credit limit for the Total Visa Unsecured is on the lower side, at 5 after your annual fee. ... If you do request an increase and are approved, you'll also have to pay a 20 percent credit limit increase fee. So if you increase your credit limit by 0, you'll be charged .