Pizza Pay Back
- Obtain more information about this sweepstakes sponsored by Domino’s National Advertising Fund Inc.
- Pizza Pay Back contestants must be 13 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to enter
- This pizza promotion will run from August 18, 2019 until August 31, 2019 (which is the last day of the year)
The Pizza Pay Back sweepstakes will be administrated by HelloWorld, Inc. who are based at 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075. The promotion will feature two separate (but equal) entry periods. The first Pizza Pay Back entry period will run from 7/18/16 until 10/18/16 with the drawing date taking place on 10/19/16 (or around that time). The second entry period associated with the Pizza Pay Back sweepstakes will run from 10/19/16 until 12/31/16 with the prize draw taking place on or around 1/3/17.
Prizes associated with the Pizza Pay Back Sweepstakes?
- A 5 X 8′ Domino’s night-light that was created as a prop for a national television commercial (this grand prize is associated with entry period number 1 and is valued at $5000)
- An exclusive Domino’s branded pinball machine (this is the grand prize associated with the entry period number 2 and is valued at $5000)
- A year supply of Domino’s Pizza (this prize might not be ideal for someone on a diet or training for a boxing match)
- A custom 2 X 3′ Domino’s branded neon sign (one of the worse prizes associated with the Pizza Pay Back promotion)
- 6 fourth place prizes which consist of a Pizza Party Experience
Please note that the year supply of Domino’s Pizza will come in the form of five $100 Domino’s gift cards. Please note the fourth place prize will come in the form of one wooden box with the following contents included: a $100 Domino’s gift card, a banner, a pack of streamers, a pack of balloons, a pizza cutter, a pack of party hats, and a pack of stickers. The total value of all prizes associated with the Pizza Pay Back promotion is listed as $70,500 (each entry period is worth $35,250).