- Take a short survey in regards to a visit to the Keystone State (aka Pennsylvania)
- The survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete and the state will supposedly send the survey taker 5 bucks
- A five digit survey password will be required in order to start the process
Please note haleywhitehall.com has not actually taken part in the Penn Survey so cannot confirm if the customer will actually receive 5 bucks and by no means should the individual provide and personal financial information to Penn Survey.
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- One of the 13 founding
- Is bordered by Delaware to the southeast, Maryland to the south, West Virginia to the southwest, Ohio to the west, Lake Erie and the Canadian province of Ontario to the northwest, New York to the north, and New Jersey to the east
- Popular cities include the City of Brotherly Love (aka Philadelphia) and the capital Harrisburg
Pennsylvania is the 6th most popular state and has a total area of just over 46,000 square miles. The state is home to numerous professional sport teams to include the Phillies (major league baseball), Pirates (baseball), 76ers (basketball), and the Flyers (Ice Hockey).
The Pennsylvania State Capitol Complex can be found at 501 N 3rd St, Harrisburg, PA 17120 and reached by phone by calling (717) 787-2500 (users are more than welcome to call this number in regards to obtaining information about the Penn Survey).