- The Pay Arb site is an online portal that lets customers easily make a payment to an account owned by Arcadia Recovery Bureau Payment
- Pay Arb is considered a debt collector, so any communication that customers make on this web site is an attempt to collect a past due debt
- Debt payments made on a past due debt handled by Arcadia are only accepted online via Visa, MasterCard, of American Express cards
To make a payment online, customers will need to have their Arcadia Recovery account number (which must start with either an “01” or an “08”). Without the proper Arcadia account number, a payment may not be applied to the right customer, so ARB recommends not making a payment at all until the customer knows the account number for sure. If an ARB customer doesn’t have their account number, they can call an Arcadia representative to get that information. Information about Arcadia debt account numbers can’t be looked up online due to federal debt collection and financial privacy laws.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Pay ARB Comments
- Attempting to pay without the right ARB account number could result in a delay in the payment being applied, which could easily mean late charges are added to the account
- Making a payment should take less than 2 minutes
- Any major credit card is accepted (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX)
How long does it take for payment to be applied to an Arcadia Debt account?
- In some instances, Arcadia will agree to settle a debt for less than the owed amount
To contact Arcadia Recovery Bureau
- Arcadia Recovery Bureau, P.O. Box 6768, Wyomissing, PA 19610-0786
- (800) 364-0735
When payments to Arcadia are made online, they will be applied to that account by the end of the business day, but calls or other communications about that debt may continue for up to 48 hours while systems update.