Order of 10 Origins
- Enter the Nvidia Order of 10 sweepstakes promotion between August 21, 2019 through August 18, 2019
- The Order of 10 Origins Sweepstakes includes four separate (but equal) weekly puzzle challenges
- Each of these challenges require the contestant to solve a puzzle in order to enter a Weekly Random Drawing and the Grand Prize Drawing
The Order of 10 Origins sweepstakes promotion requires the contestant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States and DC, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, South Korea, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom. Sadly enough employees of the NVIDIA Corporation are NOT allowed to participate.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Order of 10 Origins Sweepstakes Comments
- Each correctly solved puzzle will result in 20 entries
- Contestants can obtain a total of eighty (80) Entries into the Grand Prize Drawing by solving all Weekly Challenges
- The final drawing date associated with the Order of 10 Origins sweepstakes is listed as August 22, 2019
- Contestants living outside the US will have their data entry transferred to the United States
Those who do not win (aka the losers) can request a list of all winners by writing to: Origins Sweepstakes Winners, 100 Marcus Drive, Dept. CR, Melville, NY 11747 USA…. please make this request by August 16, 2019 and include a 3 x 5 index card with the losers name and return address.