Oral B Register United States
- Register a Oral- B product online
- Registration will only take a few minutes and is super simple
- The service is operated by Proctor and Gamble
The Oral-B Register United States service will not cost the customer a dime and requires a valid email address. A few of the more popular products associated with the Oral-B registration process include electronic toothbrushes (Oral-B Complete 5 Way Clean Manual Toothbrush), replacement brush heads, and high-end floss (Oral-B Essential Cavity Defense Floss). Customers who are looking for coupons for Oral-B products should check out their
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Proctor & Gamble
- Cincinnati based
- Founded on October 31, 1837 (founded by Mr. William Procter and James Gamble)
- Operates in every country across the globe besides the Cuba this may change in the next few years) and North Korea
Proctor & Gamble is headquartered at 1 P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States and has more than 100,000 employees. Some of the more popular products produced by the firm include Crest toothpaste, Dawn dishwashing soap, Downy fabric softener and dryer sheets, Vicks cough drops (these sell like hot cakes in the winter), and Pampers & Pampers Kandoo disposable diapers and moist towelettes (these are extremely popular with new mothers).
Any questions about Oral-B register United States products can be directed to a friendly customer service agent 800-566-7252.