Norcold Class Action
- Obtain more details about the class action lawsuit entitled Etter, et. al. v. Norcold Inc., which is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- This is case number 8:13-CV-0081-JLS-RNB
- Class members will have until 8/26/16 to file a claim
The Norcold Class Action Lawsuit revolves around claims that Norcold Inc. refrigerators contain a safety-related defect that may have caused boiler tubes to corrode and leak flammable gas which could increase the risk of a fire. Norcold denies all actions of wrong doing in the case but have agreed to a 36 million dollar settlement pot. Please note anyone who suffered personal injury or death due to the Norcold Inc. refrigerators are not covered under the terms of this settlement.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
Norcold Class Action Comments
- Class members contend that Norcold Inc breached state consumer protection laws as well as breach of express and implied warranties
- A full list can be found here of Norcold Class Action refrigerators covered under the terms of this lawsuit
- All objections to the settlement must be filed by Aug. 26, 2019
Who should file a claim in the Norcold Class Action lawsuit?
Anyone who lived in the United States and purchased a Norcold 1200 Series gas absorption refrigerator or cooling unit between the dates of Jan. 1, 2002 through Oct. 1, 2012 (PLUS all individuals who currently own a Norcold N6 Series gas absorption refrigerator or cooling unit, or a Norcold N8 Series gas absorption refrigerator or cooling unit, that was manufactured between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2013 are also eligible to file a claim).
Any questions about the Norcold Class Action Lawsuit can be directed to 866-406-8774. All claim forms can be submitted online or via US mail… please mail them to Norcold Refrigerator Claims Administrator P.O. Box 43308 Providence, RI 02940-3308. Class members will not have to hire a lawyer in the case as the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California approved Hart L. Robinovitch to represent all class members.