NFL Apparel Settlement
- Because of a recent class action lawsuit, people who made a purchase in California of a jersey, hat or shoes with the logo of an NFL team may be eligible for free compensation
- The NFL class action suit includes items both physically purchased in California and items that were purchased online but sent to a California address
- All claims in the NFL class action merchandise law suit must be submitted online or postmarked by August 3, 2019
A new class action lawsuit against the NFL in the state of California alleges that the NFL worked to create a minimum number of purchasing options for customers, and was able to artificially increase the price of their products as a result. The NFL denies they did anything wrong, but to avoid the costs and hassle of a court battle, they have agreed to settle this issue out of court.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
NFL Apparel Settlement Comments
- People who purchased NFL items in California and want to participate in this suit do not need to appear in person to be a part of the settlement
- This is just another bum in the down hill road (aka demise) of the NFL
- A fairness hearing in the NFL gear class action lawsuit will be held on August 17, 2019 in San Jose, California
- If a judge approves the settlement amount, payment will be sent out within two weeks after the settlement is approved
What payment is available in the class action lawsuit against the NFL?
In the class suit about NFL merchandise, team branded jerseys and shoes with proof of purchase are awarded $15 (up to 3), while NFL hats with proof of purchase are awarded $5 each with no maximum amount that can be claimed. Without a proof of purchase, jerseys and shoes with an NFL team on them get $7.50 each (up to 3 each may be claimed), and hats get $2,50 (a maximum of 3).
To contact a representative in the NFL class action lawsuit
- California NFL Apparel Settlement c/o Dahl Administration PO Box 3614 Minneapolis, MN 55403-0614