My Viking Journey
- Personalize and plan a cruise online with Viking
- Customers who are new to the service will have to create an My Viking Journey account with a valid email address
- Once an account has been created the customer can complete the Guest Information Form, explore shore excursions and access important documents
The My Viking Journey service is free to use and the email address used at the time of registration will be used to log into My Viking Journey (please note once the My Viking Journey account has been created the customer is NOT allowed to change the email address).
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
What kind of services does My Viking Journey provide?
- Allows adventure goers to browse and book shore excursions (there are a limited amount of slots available and the excursions are based on first come first serve)
- Access & print important cruise related documents
- Check out air services and manage flight details
- Explore the area in which the cruise will take place and check out hot spots
- Check out the Viking ship (view deck plans and learn about onboard dining)
- Manage a schedule via the My Viking Journey personalized calendar (highly recommended)
Any questions about the My Viking Journey GIF experience can be directed to VikingGuestServices@vikingcruises.com or by phone to 1-855-706-2326 (US) OR 1-800-207-7286 (Canada) OR 0800 319 66 60 (UK) OR 1800 131 744 (Australia) OR 0800 447 913 (New Zealand). Full travel documents related to a Viking Cruise will be issued approximately 3 weeks prior to departure (those who request them before that time will be charged an early processing fee of $25).
What are acceptable forms of payments when boarding a Viking River Cruise? Customers are allowed to use all major credit cards to include