My Own Rewards
- Allows members to be rewarded for purchased made at a Royalty Rewards Merchant
- Every dollar spent by the rewards member will earn them valuable points towards a FREE Loyalty Certificates from that Merchant
- The My Own Rewards program does not charge the member an annual fee but an email address is required upon sign up
Members who already have a My Own Rewards program account can login to view their current rewards balance, view recent transactions, and update account information (i.e. mailing address or phone number). Members should do themselves a favor and download the Royalty Rewards App which will automatically create a membership bar code on the members phone in order to earn & collect points on all purchases (no need to carry around a bothersome membership reward card).
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
My Own Rewards Comments
- No card required
- The app is available for both the iPhone or Android
- Some Merchants offer an electronic program that can access awards and certificates through a Smartphone
- Any customer service issues or questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Popular types of businesses that work with My Own Rewards include auto repair, gift stores, shoe stores, tanning salons, gardening, and bakery
A toll-free number could not be found for the My Own Rewards membership program but users can reach them via the online(which will require the member to provide their card number, full name, email address, and the issue at hand). UPDATED: A membership toll-free number is now available: 888-353-5012 please call between the time of 6:30 AM to 3:30 PM PST Monday thru Friday (closed on weekends).