MY HR Savers
- Employees of Savers thrift stores can log on to the Savers HR Portal to access their employee benefits information like taxes and insurance, plus request days off, view their available vacation, and more
- The Savers HR Online Portal can be access in either English or French
- When they start their employment, Savers employees are given access to the online portal with a user name and password. If an employee forgets their password, they can request a new one that will be emailed to the address on file
My HR Savers Employees who work at a Savers thrift store or Value Village location have an online portal where they can conveniently access all of their HR needs. With the Savers HR web site, customers can manage all of their tax information, plus see their insurance benefits and more.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
- Savers Thrift Stores offer jobs that provide traditional retail experience, plus jobs in management, and even corporate jobs
- Whether a job seeker is looking for a first job, a job to help re-establish their working career, or a corporate promotion, the opportunity is available at Savers
Jobs with Savers come with medical, dental, and vision insurance, plus other great benefits like a 401K program, free employee assistance, a team member discount program, no-cost basic life insurance, a flexible spending account, plus paid vacation and sick time. Savers even has an annual merit review and team member bonus program that lets employees know exactly how they’re performing.
Savers is a thrift store chain that has over 300 locations across the United States, Canada, and Australia. The store receives their merchandise mostly by paying non-profits for their donated clothing and goods, but also through private individual donations. In the Northwestern United States and Canada, the store is sometimes known as Value Village.
To contact Savers Thrift Store Corporate:
- 11400 SE 6th St #220, Bellevue, WA 98004
- (425) 462-1515