My F&M Bank
- Customers who have an account with F&M Bank can logon to access their bank account, including seeing their current balance and setting up mobile alerts to keep their account safe
- If an F&M Bank account holder doesn’t already have an online account, they will need to fill out a form with their bank account number to set one up (online access becomes available within 48 hours usually)
- Customers are asked to remember that F&M Bank will not have access to their permanent bank account password
F&M online banking gives clients instant access to their account, has helpful financial tools like the ability to review and monitor ATM transactions, transfer funds, and search an F&M bank account for a specific transaction. To apply for online account access with F&M, customers can stop by and bank branch and fill out a form (the quickest way), or print out a form form the F&M Bank website and mail it in. When F&M Bank receives a user’s application, that user will receive a temporary password they will use to log on (at which point they will be required to set up a permanent password).
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
My F&M Bank
- Account holders can also sign up for “U Choose Rewards” to earn points for transactions made with an F&M debit card
- One of the most popular banks in Tennesse
Important Facts to Know About F&M Bank
- The bank’s current CEO is William S. “Sammy” Stuard
- F&M Bank offers traditional banking services along with mortgage loans and automobile loans
- (931) 645-2400
- 50 Franklin Street, Clarksville, TN 37040
F&M Bank is a regional bank that serves middle Tennessee, and first opened their doors in 1906. Founded in Bumpus Mills, Tennessee, Farmers & Merchants Bank is one of the top independent banks (by asset size) headquartered in Tennessee. The bank was known as Farmers and Merchants until 2003, when they decided to rebrand as F&M and expand into other markets like Joliet, Cookeville, and Hendersonville.