My Diversicare Pay
- Patients can log on to make a payment towards a Diversicare account with a credit or debit card online
- Payments made to Diversicare online will be applied to the patient’s account by the end of the business day
- Diversicare accepts Medicare and Medicaid, along with most health insurances, plus works with the VA to help patients get financial help as much as possible
Diversicare is one of the world’s biggest providers of post acute care, or care that include long-term care hospitals, inpatient rehabilitation facilities, skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) and home health agencies. Patients who are under the care of a Diversicare facility can log on to make a payment towards their account. To get started making a Diversicare payment, patients will need to log in with their Diversicare username and password. Diversicare patients who haven’t set up their online account yet will need to have the access code they received when they first signed up for Diversicare services.
Read about: How To Make Money Online For Free
My Diversicare Pay Comments
- Much of Diversicare services are covered by health insurance, but for the remaining balance, patients will need to make a payment on the Diversicare web site
- The service is free to use and customers will never be charged a hidden fee
- Customers information will never be sold or marketed to a third-party by Diversicare Healthcare Services Inc
- Diversicare has their current headquarters at: Diversicare Healthcare Services Inc., 1621 Galleria Boulevard, Brentwood, Tennessee 37027
What is Diversicare Lighthouse Care?
Diversicare understands that sometimes patients need around the clock attention that’s more than families can handle, so they introduced “The Lighthouse,” a 24 hour live in care facility that gives not just medical care and attention but stimulating activities and social events. The Lighthouse has medical staff on hand 24 hours a day, plus social workers and mental health workers available at all times.
To contact Diversicare